Portworks Air Grinder
Designed and built by a professional with years of experience in the airline maintenance industry, this unique grinding and polishing tool allows you to reach around curves – and even create your own curve – by
bending to fit into tight spaces. This tool drastically reduces part and material waste and offers thousands of dollars in potential cost-savings!
Crafted of aluminum and 416 stainless steel, and featuring a 90º head that pins in place, this tool offers industrial-level strength, yet is light enough to provide ease-of-use and flexibility. Initially designed for use with aircraft, the Portworks Air Grinder is also extremely useful for all types of manufacturing needs, including cutting, porting, grinding and polishing.
- A 22,000 RPM, 1.2 HP air motor
- High-quality bearings [from Japan]
- Standard air-hose connections (1/4”-1/2”)
- 4-piece cable standard, 9-piece option
- US-made gears and 90º heads
- A solid, square drive shaft
- A 1/16” Allen wrench to attach pins in place
- Borescope mounts
- Product color: rich metallic red with lasered logo
- Product weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Industrial repairs
- And much more!